[OpenAFS-port-darwin] OpenAFS for Tiger and aklog

Sensei senseiwa@tin.it
Mon, 11 Jul 2005 08:54:57 -0500

On Jul 10, 2005, at 11:23pm, Keith Johnston wrote:

> Hi
>     I have installed the test OpenAFS for Tiger package on a test
> box and it starts etc. as it should which is really great, Thanks
> everyone who has been labouring to get this out, but we are having
> a few problems still.
>     The most significant is that we are unable to obtain tokens, we
> are running a kerberos 5 only environment and   kinit will get me a
> kerberos 5  ticket  klog is unable to authenticate and there is no
> aklog in the package I have installed.
>     If I can get the source code is there some way I can get it to
> build aklog for Tiger and if so where do i get it from and what do
> i need to tell it?

I'm working on some issues about aklog under tiger. It seems to work
recompiling aklog on a fresh newly compiled afs tiger branch. If you
can wait a little probably I can provide you working binaries...

PS. The problem is with kaserver-based cells...

--
Sensei <senseiwa@tin.it>

cd /pub
more beer