[OpenAFS-port-darwin] right click menu items in OpenAFS 1.2.13

Roland Wunderlich rolandw@cmu.edu
Mon, 9 May 2005 00:59:41 -0400

Hi all,

     I was wondering what the status of the 10.4 port of AFS is?
 From the article I read on Ars Technica, it looked like there was a
very different kernel interface.  I just upgraded to 10.4 and am
looking forward to having the AFS client running again, thanks!

Keith,

     The option you are looking for can be reached by right clicking
the desktop, and selecting 'Show View Options.'  Then turn on the
'Show item info' check box.

Regards,
Roland Wunderlich

== == ==
== Roland Wunderlich -- rolandw@cmu.edu
== Computer Architecture Laboratory at Carnegie Mellon

Begin forwarded message: