[OpenAFS-port-darwin] Root Parition Help

Shantonu Sen ssen@MIT.EDU
Sat, 15 Jul 2006 07:36:27 -0700

You can edit /etc/fstab to mount a filesystem at an arbitrary
mountpoint. I think 10.3.x supports that, although I recommend using
10.4

You can also set the "nobrowse" mount option in fstab so that it's not
displayed in the Finder or save panels. See fstab(5) for more
information, or Google.

Shantonu