[OpenAFS-port-darwin] Finder Unable to Delete Files/Folders From AFS

Mike Bydalek mbydalek@contentconnections.com
Thu, 16 Mar 2006 10:07:35 -0700

Chaskiel,

I don't know why I missed it earlier, but it just dawned on me that our
user home directories are on their own volumes, which is exactly what
the stanford pages say.  For some reason I was thinking everything was
on the same volume ...

Thank you for making me realize this.

-Mike