[OpenAFS-port-darwin] callbacks hanging on Intel Macs?

Nicholas Riley njriley@uiuc.edu
Fri, 13 Oct 2006 00:21:12 -0500

On Fri, Oct 13, 2006 at 01:06:31AM -0400, Derrick J Brashear wrote:
> The fstrace output wasn't useful (any time you see "raw op" in every line
> it means you have no afszcm.cat where fstrace is looking)

The only mention of this file I could find in the installer package
was its man page.  Is it supposed to be installed?

> however the tcpdump output told me exactly what I wanted to know. A
> bug which had ntohing to do with MacOS will be fixed in 1.4.2 final.

OK, sorry for the misplaced concern - I wouldn't have posted here if
it wasn't for the fact that I couldn't reproduce it on our PowerPC
machines with the same client version.

--
Nicholas Riley <njriley@uiuc.edu> | <http://www.uiuc.edu/ph/www/njriley>