[OpenAFS-port-darwin] MacPro Mac OS X 10.4.7/8K1079 Kernel Panics (Michael Siracusa)

Dave Pugh dpugh@umich.edu
Mon, 11 Sep 2006 09:30:53 -0400

Yes, we're seeing this too at umich.  I've also loaded the 8K1079 OS on
a 1st-gen Intel iMac and had the same results, so it's not a hardware
issue.

I've already filed a bug with OpenAFS [grand.central.org #39515] and
with Apple.  Based on my initial testing, this appears to be an Apple
issue, but I can't say that for sure.

  --Dave