[OpenAFS-port-darwin] OS X: afs tokens at login

Derrick Brashear shadow@gmail.com
Mon, 2 Jun 2008 22:56:13 -0400

On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 1:01 PM, Claudio Bisegni
<Claudio.Bisegni@lnf.infn.it> wrote:
> Hi Jeffrey
> I agree but the default cell, in some ambient could not necessarily be the
> cell used for home directory, we must provide a metod that work in every,
> strange, setup. I think that would be more functional if the tokens were
> taken all to login time in the same code.

I think it's a bad idea, unless admins are careful to not list cells
that are unreachable you can end up needing to block, since you can't
background.

list the cell you mean. if you mean more than one you're taking risks.