[OpenAFS-port-darwin] OS X: afs tokens at login

Claudio Bisegni claudio.bisegni@lnf.infn.it
Tue, 3 Jun 2008 06:54:13 +0200

Hi derrick

The risks of unreachable cell can occour also for default cell. Any
way there are setup like our in lnf that have more cell in our local
server, so the risk of unreachable cell is the same of default.
And there are some setup for some users that use custom cellservdb
with only local cell. So someone could be use not the default cell for
home folder.
If we can, I prefer to let the afs admins to choice how to work also
if they must be setup carefully the cellservdb of their client, anyway
normal user can't save cellservdb only osx user admin can.

For this reason I have received a mail for a feature to implement. One
have asked me to implement a way to download cellservdb from a custom
URL.

Claudio

Il giorno 03/giu/08, alle ore 04:56, "Derrick Brashear" <shadow@gmail.com