[OpenAFS-port-darwin] after 10.6.3 upgrade: aklog: a pioctl failed while obtaining tokens

Derrick Brashear shadow@gmail.com
Thu, 1 Apr 2010 19:53:15 -0400

1.5.73.1 does work tho, at least on the test system. I did nothing
special. I can get tokens at will and have 2 working sets of the
system now. It's 10.6.3 on a 64 bit, booted 32 bit.

On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 5:16 PM, Derrick Brashear <shadow@dementia.org> wrot=
e:
> it's unlikely. I'll see what happens on my VM shortly
>
> Derrick
>
> On Apr 1, 2010, at 4:53 PM, Jeffrey Altman <jaltman@secure-endpoints.com>
> wrote:
>
> Perhaps 1.5.73.1 fixes the problem.