[OpenAFS-port-darwin] OpenAFS on Apple TV: it just works

Derrick Brashear shadow@gmail.com
Mon, 12 Apr 2010 00:25:48 -0400

On Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 5:42 PM, Adam Megacz <adam@megacz.com> wrote:

> Just wanted to report a success here: at least as far as 1.4.11 and
> world-readable content are concerned, OpenAFS-on-AppleTV "just works":
>
> =A0http://www.megacz.com/thoughts/appletv.html
>
> Any suggestions on getting 1.5.x (with the nifty "fs precache") or
> aklog/k5start working would be appreciated...

At the moment all of it builds except the Prefs Pane. I haven't
bothered to figure out why yet. If a patch shows up we'll take it and
I'll provide builds when I can. The only vaguely modern PPC I had was
stolen at Ohio Linux Fest, and that was that. So now anything which is
PPC gets built when "old and slow" isn't *too* old and slow.