[OpenAFS-port-darwin] OpenAFS-1.5.72-Snowleopard+bulkstat+umove

Derrick Brashear shadow@gmail.com
Wed, 17 Mar 2010 14:10:19 -0400

On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 11:43 AM, Matt Elliott <melliott@ncsa.uiuc.edu> wro=
te:

> On Mar 16, 2010, at 5:07 PM, Ben Poliakoff wrote:
>> I also tried the growlagent, it's a little awkward to run, but it
>> certainly works and provides a very interesting level of graphical
>> feedback that we've never had in the OSX client. =A0Is it more of an
>> experiment or are the devs thinking of adding the growlagent to the OSX
>> client package?
>
> How do you fire up that agent? =A0I tried just running in from the comman=
d line but haven't seen any growl messages.

unless (as root) you also
fs mariner localhost

you don't get any messages.

i assume if this is successful we can integrate it with the prefs
pane. probably also afssettings should be integrated with the prefs
pane.

--=20
Derrick