[OpenAFS-port-darwin] 1.6.0pre7 on MacOS 10.7 (Lion) -- kext not loading

_s_e_b_ sebeck@gmx.net
Thu, 4 Aug 2011 07:13:37 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

unfortunately I can't help but telling that I'm having exactly the same
problem.
Is there some solution to this?

Apparently not all Lion-Users have this problem - so I'm wondering what the
issue might be.

cheers,
sebastian