[OpenAFS-port-darwin] Mavericks port?

RD Schaffer R.D.Schaffer@cern.ch
Mon, 18 Nov 2013 17:03:59 +0100

Hi there,

  Thanks much. This does work. We didn't see any message about "pkg is =
damaged".=20

Note though that we're seeing some crashes when accessing files via =
emacs. Perhaps this is related to crashes that have been reported on the =
list.

         see you, RD Schaffer

On 18 Nov, 2013, at 15:48, Jim Brown <jbrown94305@gmail.com> wrote:

> You will probably need to re-sign the pkg or 10.9 will likely reject =
it and you=92ll get the =93this pkg is damaged=94 error when you try and =
run it.
>=20
>=20
> =85Regards
>=20
> Jim
>=20
> On Nov 18, 2013, at 5:54 AM, Matt Haught <matt_haught@ncsu.edu> wrote:
>=20
>>>=20
>>>=20
>>> I have been able to view InstallationCheck, but I haven't figured =
out how to change and save the change. The file seems to be read-only =
and I do see how to change this status.