[OpenAFS-port-darwin] Building on Mavericks

Matt Haught matt_haught@ncsu.edu
Tue, 19 Nov 2013 14:52:02 -0500

> Thanks to the hint from someone who will remain nameless, I figured out
> the symlink issue.  When I build with all of Matt's patches and the following
> patch, then I can create symlinks fine on Mavericks.  If this works for
> people I'll submit it to Gerrit.
>
> --Ken

I applied the patch successfully, built and packaged.  I can now
create symlinks with out a panic!  Thank you so much.  I am going to
put it on a few more test machines here and will let the list know if
I run into any problems, but so far, so good.
Thanks again!

--Matt