[OpenAFS-port-darwin] OpenAFS preference pane crashes on Mavericks

Nikola Knezevic1 KNE@zurich.ibm.com
Thu, 9 Jan 2014 11:04:37 +0100

Hi,

I recently moved to Mavericks, so I had to reinstall OpenAFS. Thus, I=20
uninstalled the old version, and I got OpenAFS 1.6.5.2 tarball, compiled=20
it and installed it, following its accompanying instructions.

However, when I go to OpenAFS Preference Pane, and choose Mounts tab, the=20
preference pane crashes. It happens almost every time and I can send the=20
stack trace if someone finds it useful.

I thought the problem might be in corrupted preference file, but I can't=20
find any preference file that is related to OpenAFS, that holds the list=20
of Mounts.

Any thoughts or hints on how could I resolve this issue?

Thank you,
Nikola

---=20
Nikola Knezevic
tel: +41 44 724 8667
IBM Research - Zurich
S=E4umerstrasse 4
CH-8803 R=FCschlikon, Switzerland
Get public GPG key from keyserver, KeyId: 0x6C3A16AD
Fingerprint 2458 9B1E 94CA 664B B971  138D 5E19 DC83 6C3A 16AD