[OpenAFS-port-freebsd] Re: [OpenAFS-devel] freebsd help

Garance A Drosihn drosih@rpi.edu
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 19:24:34 -0400

At 3:11 PM -0400 6/11/02, Tom Maher wrote:
>So, I'm graduated and have time to work again.  I spent a
>chunk of last  week getting the client to compile on
>FreeBSD 5.0 developer preview 1 ...

Hey, that's great to see!  I am also hoping to do something
with openafs on freebsd-current this summer.  (we'll see if
I can find the time, I keep getting sidetracked).

What are you using for the openafs source?  Did you pick up
the updates recently posted by Matthew Emmerton?  Those were
to get OpenAFS working on all of the FreeBSD 4.x releases.
I have no idea if they'd help with freebsd-current though.