[OpenAFS-port-freebsd] Re: port-freebsd digest, Vol 1 #46 - 3msgs

Chaskiel M Grundman cg2v@andrew.cmu.edu
Tue, 04 Mar 2003 18:05:53 -0500

--On Monday, March 03, 2003 23:58:54 -0500 "David E. Cross"
<crossd@cs.rpi.edu> wrote:

> I also have a number of patches to commit to the 4.x version.. I'm not
> sure how many of these have been made by other people, indirectly or
> independently.  Most notably I have patches for the leaking -stat vnodes
> and the symbolic link panic, most notable when doing an fs mkmount.
>
> If these haven't made it in, let me know and I'll attach them to my next
> message.
As far as I know, none of them have been incorporated into the openafs
upstream. If you post them here, I'll get that done. (you could submit them
to openafs-bugs@openafs.org yourself, but I would prefer to have an
opportunity to look them over before that happens)