[OpenAFS-port-freebsd] Re: port-freebsd digest, Vol 1 #46 - 3msgs

Petr Holub hopet@ics.muni.cz
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 10:14:47 +0100

> > For those who want to get OpenAFS into the ports collection for 4-x,
> > by all means go ahead.
>
> I think everyone would be extatic to have it on 4.X and work happening
> to move it forward to 5.X.  :)  More eyes and exposure is good.  -sc

Exactely! Matt, could you try to put the port for 4-STABLE somewhere
for me to be able to download it? I will test it on my 4.x and 4-STABLE
machines and we could make it 4.x port only. But I don't know even where
to get patches needed (if they are any needed).

Petr

                            Petr Holub
CESNET z.s.p.o.                       Supercomputing Center Brno
Zikova 4                             Institute of Compt. Science
162 00 Praha 6, CZ                            Masaryk University
Czech Republic                     Botanicka 68a, 60200 Brno, CZ
e-mail: Petr.Holub@cesnet.cz               phone: +420-541512213
                                             fax: +420-541212747
                                       e-mail: hopet@ics.muni.cz