[OpenAFS-port-freebsd] no rule to make target param.i386_fsbd_50.h

Garrett Wollman wollman@khavrinen.lcs.mit.edu
Sat, 27 Sep 2003 23:37:17 -0400 (EDT)

<<On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 13:36:28 -0400, Jim Rees <rees@umich.edu> said:

> Can you try Garrett's patch on 4.8?  If it doesn't work, either try to fix
> it or send me the errors and I'll see if I can fix it.  I'd like to start
> commiting Garrett's stuff but don't want to break 4.x.

> Is anyone else willing to test on 4.x?

I have plenty of 4.x systems, on which I can compile but not test.  (I
know that I have in fact broken compilation on 4.x, and plan to fix
that eventially.)  I would like to emphasize, however, that my patches
are by no means in a committable state right now.  I will let everyone
on the list know when I have a patch set that I'm happy with.  Right
now, it's a lot less work for me not to have to deal a lot of
repository churn while I'm still working out the major bugs.

I also have access to Alpha, UltraSparc, and AMD64 systems on which I
may be able to do some testing and fixing once I'm happy with the IA32
situation.

-GAWollman