[OpenAFS-port-freebsd] Is this still an ongoing project?

Carmi Weinzweig carmi-afs@carmi.org
Sun, 7 Mar 2004 07:58:00 -0800

I am trying to determine if porting AFS to FreeBSD is still an ongoing
project. The last message posted here seems to be about 5 months old
and there has been non change in status on OpenAFS.org for quite some
time.

I am interested in using a FreeBSD system as both an client and server.
I understand that I can use Arla for client support, but I still need
an AFS server implementation. Will OpenAFS run on FreeBSD 5.2.1? Is it
stable enough to support a production environment?

What is not working?

Thanks in advance for you help.

/carmi