[OpenAFS-port-freebsd] 5.2.1-R partial success

Adriaan de Groot adridg@cs.kun.nl
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 11:26:35 +0100 (MET)

Well, on a pristine 5.2.1-R box, CVS HEAD compiles and installs
(--afs-sysname=i386_fbsd_52
--with-bsd-kernel-build=/usr/src/sys/i386/compile/DARTAGNAN) and then ..
and then .. gosh, I dunno. kldstat doesn't give me any additional new
modules, so I'm now at somewhat of a loss as to what to do next. The Quick
start for UNIX guide is dated in 2001, which makes me suspect it's
somewhat dated. I'll go talk to the guy running the cell here, perhaps we
can translate his list of linux instructions into freebsd quickly, but in
the meantime if someone has a link to "installing and configuring openafs
on freebsd for total ninnies", I'd appreciate it.