[OpenAFS] OpenAFS and Mosix

Wim.Glassee glassee@uia.ua.ac.be
Fri, 17 May 2002 16:01:39 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi all,

I'm in the process of setting up a Mosix/AFS combination (in the hope it
works of course). I first patched 2.4.16 with OpenMosix and compiled. Then
I built the openafs rpms from the source rpms. BUT: Apparently this
process creates a 'stub' linux header directory with links to the
subdirectories it thinks it will need. asm, ... The mosix patch adds an
extra directory 'mos' in the headers, which consequently will not be found
during the openafs compilation. I believe this is something that could
happen with other patches as well, so perhaps the Makefile could link all
subdirs?

BTW Does anybody here have experience with the OpenAFS/OpenMosix
combination?

Thanks,

wim