[AFS3-std] Second Draft of Standardisation Document

Jeffrey Hutzelman jhutz@cmu.edu
Fri, 29 Aug 2008 15:33:07 -0400

--On Friday, August 29, 2008 03:23:47 PM -0400 Steven Jenkins
<steven.jenkins@gmail.com> wrote:

> Which brings up another good point: if there voting members
> representing that community do not put forth a registrar, then we
> should simply drop them from the registrar bootstrap list.

I'm not sure what you mean by "voting members".  But yes, if a given
implementation doesn't care to nominate a registrar, we'll just have to
have fewer bootstrap registrars.  We can't force people to serve.

-- Jeff