[AFS3-std] chairs?

Simon Wilkinson simon@sxw.org.uk
Fri, 12 Nov 2010 19:59:46 +0000

On 12 Nov 2010, at 19:46, Kim Kimball wrote:

> I'm quiet, but do follow this.
>
> We either need to legitimize the election, or do it over.

Whilst I appreciate your desire to achieve legitimacy, I think we can
do so purely by recognising the results of the two tellers who have
responded, and moving on. This process has been going on for far too
long already - the desire for it was originally raised at the Best
Practices Workshop in 2008, and we've really been dragging our heals
since then.

It is time to move on. We have two elected chairs - Hartmut and Doug -
who I am sure can run this process well, and we have a lot of work to
get done. Anyone who doesn't believe there is a backlog has, frankly,
just not been paying attention.

Cheers,

Simon.