[AFS3-std] Encoding IPvN addresses (was Re: first draft: ubik update proposal)

Matt W. Benjamin matt@linuxbox.com
Tue, 8 Feb 2011 15:09:23 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I am probably misunderstanding something, but is it the case that the address types of the future problem is the same one addressed by RFC 5665?  If so, would it be applicable?

Matt

--

Matt Benjamin

The Linux Box