[AFS3-std] Re: [rfc-ise] AFS3 Standardization and Independent Submissions

Douglas E. Engert deengert@anl.gov
Tue, 03 May 2011 10:26:56 -0500

Nevil Browmlee has responded to our query about getting
our AFS3 documents published. I have responded with the note below,
but want input from the group:

  Is the paragraph below OK?

  Who could we get as independent reviewers of the documents?

--

  Douglas E. Engert  <DEEngert@anl.gov>
  Argonne National Laboratory