[OpenAFS-devel] RH 7.0 RPMs of OpenAFS

Jag agrajag@linuxpower.org
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 21:53:35 -0800

--R3G7APHDIzY6R/pk

On Mon, 04 Dec 2000, Derek Atkins wrote:

> There are a set of RPMS built on RH 6.2 (which should work for
> RH7), which will be released RSN on the openafs.org site.  These
> RPMS are built against the 2.2 kernels.

Due to incompatibilities (such as the whole compiler thing), I wouldn't
assume that RPMS made for Zoot will work on Guinness.  I've seen some
RPMS for Guinness, but they had to tweak the build process a bit to make
sure the proper compiler and such was used.  I'll see if I can get the
person who made those to put them up somewhere.

Jag

--R3G7APHDIzY6R/pk

--R3G7APHDIzY6R/pk--