[OpenAFS-devel] Building openafs for old glibc 2.0.x?

Neulinger, Nathan R. nneul@umr.edu
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 12:42:25 -0600

Aside from the obvious "why are you running an old glibc" - would there be
any reason not to include full support for building on old glibc w/ the
correct sysname in the openafs src? Or do the gatekeepers intend to have afs
stop supporting old platforms?

I personally hope not - as transarc really inconvenienced us by dropping
support for HP-UX 10.20 when they went to 3.5 and 3.6.

As for the rpm - I despise those things with a passion. I should be able to
build from cvs without any trouble if it works at all.

-- Nathan