[OpenAFS-devel] And just where is afs_fme.dll?

Frank Guarino Frank.Guarino@JZLink.Com
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 11:59:48 -0800

Hi All,

This is just getting more and more frustrating.  I did finally get the
Windows NT 4.0 client service running.  Just one last thing for the 4.0
client.  Where is afs_fme.dll?  The installation installs the following
entry for the File Manager Extension in Windows NT 4.0:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE]
\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\File Manager\AddOns
"AFS Client FME"="C:\PROGRA~1\TRANSA~1\Client\Program\afs_fme.dll"

The only problem is that there is no afs_fme.dll built anywhere in the
openafs source tree.  In fact, I can't find and afs_fme.dll source code
anywhere.  There are a few references throughout the InstallShield5
build area, but I can't actually find any source or binaries.

I would really appreciate any insight in to this problem.

Thanks in advance.

- Frank Guarino

--
Frank D. Guarino                              Telephone: (310) 450-6806
Systems Manager                                     Fax: (310) 314-9788