[OpenAFS-devel] bugzilla status?

Nathan Neulinger nneul@umr.edu
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 06:36:59 -0600

I know y'all we're planning on setting it up. Any idea when?

In any case, here are a few outstanding bugs I am aware of in 2.3, which
are likely in openafs as well:

Linux server - bosserver can't run cron job for backupsys. I believe
transarc is working on this, but it hasn't been fixed yet. (part of
TR-60932)

Linux client - occasional IPUT error panics on client. Not sure what
causes them, transarc is aware and apparently had some idea what was
causing it, but no fix yet. (TR-60276)

-- Nathan

CIS - Systems Programming                Fax: (573) 341-4216