[OpenAFS-devel] openafs cell and contrib area?

Jeffrey Hutzelman jhutz@cmu.edu
Sun, 5 Nov 2000 19:58:52 -0500 (EST)

On 5 Nov 2000, Love wrote:

> [Catching up now when I finaly understod that I never got subscribed to the
>  mailinglist, can the mailinglist maintainer make the reply adress to the
>  mailinglist mangler a valid one, please ? ]

Unfortunately, the openafs.org domain is not set up yet, and changing all
the places where that appears in the list configuration would be a pain.
So instead, I opted to add a paragraph to the bottom of the messages it
sends out, which tells you to replace "lists.openafs.org" with
"lists-openafs.central.org" until the openafs.org nameservers are set up.