[OpenAFS-devel] Libxtat_cm and Pthreads - Are they compatible?

Kangesh Gunaseelan kangesh@real.com
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 18:01:51 -0700

Hi,

We are noticing that an application using both pthreads and libxtat_cm
produces a segmentation fault specifically due to linking with pthreads
library. This is noticeable even if the stock xstat_cm_test program is
linked with pthreads library with out any changes to the xstat_cm_test
program. The xstat_cm_test also crashes. We are doing the tests on RH 6.2.
I will dig deep in to this but am wondering if anyone had tried this before
and had any insight into what is happening and what needs to be done in
order to use libxstat_cm.a and pthreads library together in an application.

Thanks for any help.
Kangesh