[OpenAFS-devel] Problems with obtaining AFS tokens

Pawel Wiatr pwiatr@telecom.insa-lyon.fr
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 11:36:52 +0200 (CEST)

Hello !

I installed the last version of the OpenAFS 1.0.4 on Windows 2000 with SP
and it works fine (after setting LANA number to 6). There is only one
problem. I cannot obtain a AFS token, I put correct afs cell, username and
password. I see error: 62 (password was incorrect)
When observing the packet exchange I see two UDP packets on port 88
(Kerberos 5).

I tested AFS 3.6 2.5 on w2k and it works fine (autentication is made on
Kerberos 4)

I wanted to ask you where to configure the OpenAFS Client to use
Kerberos4 or Kerberos5 ?

Best regards
Pawel

---
Pawel Wiatr
pwiatr@telecom.insa-lyon.fr

INSA C 606
20, avenue Albert Einstein
69621 Villeurbanne Cedex

You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your
grandmother.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, but I am not
sure about the universe.
                                                           A. Einstein