[OpenAFS-devel] OpenAFS 1.1.1 under RH 7.2Beta 3

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
08 Aug 2001 14:55:31 -0400

The problem is that you have the ext3 patch..  Apply the suggested
change to src/afs/LINUX/vfs_... to make the vnode structure match
the inode structure.

As for afsmodname, did you add your new kernel module to the SymTable?

-derek