[OpenAFS-devel] RE: Backups using commercial products

Neulinger, Nathan R. nneul@umr.edu
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 16:06:41 -0600

What I wonder is - how hard would it be to access the contents of an AFS
volume from a file server, without going through AFS itself - i.e. by direct
file access - sortof a really fast 'vos dump' equivalent.

-- Nathan