[OpenAFS-devel] AFS_LINUX_ENV undefined, was Kernel 2.4.0 Oops when afs is shutting down

Michael Pronath michael.pronath@gmx.de
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 18:32:52 +0100

On Fri, Jan 19, 2001 at 10:09:30AM -0500, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Michael Pronath <michael.pronath@gmx.de> writes:
> > There is afs_osi_Sleep in src/afs/SOLARIS/osi_sleep.c line 121.  However,
> > there is no osi_sleep.c in afs/UKERNEL.  What kind of platform is this?
>
> "User-space KERNEL".  As I suggested earlier, I think you probably
> just want to put the wakeup inside '#ifdef AFS_LINUX_ENV'.

Tried that, broke again ;-)

There is never AFS_LINUX_ENV defined, there's only AFS_LINUX20_ENV,
AFS_LINUX22_ENV or AFS_LINUX24_ENV.  But strange: In src/afs/afs_osi_pag.c
there is an #ifdef that checks for AFS_LINUX_ENV.  I guess there is code in
afs_osi_pag.c that should be included for Linux machines, but actually
isn't, because AFS_LINUX_ENV is not defined on Linux machines.

Could somebody knowing what's going on in afs_osi_pag.c have a look at line
276, if this shouldn't rather read AFS_LINUX22_ENV || AFS_LINUX24_ENV
instead?

Michael