[OpenAFS-devel] OpenAFS 1.0.1 compile failure in Windows

M. Hwang minjae@diva.yonsei.ac.kr
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 02:14:05 +0900

I'm trying to compile OpenAFS in Windows environment.

At first, I wish to compile this version for use in Windows NT 4
but I failed compile at "src/comerr"

it may be caused by bison.

I parsed the file(error_table.y and et_lex.lex.l)  in Linux and transfered to Windows.
When I try to compile this, I got link error. (may be LNK 2201 ? I saw same message before when I try to compile without including proper .lib file)

so used Win32 version bison & flex.
When I try to compile this, I got error in "src/cmd"
compile_et (result of "src/comerr") seems to doesn't work properly.

Does anybody has ideas?

and there are some articles that Win2K needs some patches.

If anybody compiled in Win2K and works well in Win2K(if you made .exe file, it is ok), please send me.
I need your help...

MinJae Hwang,
minjae@diva.yonsei.ac.kr