[OpenAFS-devel] problem with cpp directives in concatenation...

Daniel Jacobowitz dmj+afs@andrew.cmu.edu
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 10:15:12 -0700

That's the point.  It's required to exist as a function, but allowed to
exist as a macro also.  Can't quote the relevant section and verse,
since I can't afford the ISO documents...