[OpenAFS-devel] com_errors.et fix

Eric Lorenzo elorenzo@arsdigita.com
Mon, 05 Mar 2001 20:35:13 -0500

Dave Koziol wrote:
 > It's been a little while since I've looked at this, but this problem is
 > usually caused by the wrong end of line markers in the *.et files. If I
 > remember correctly, these files need to have unix end of line markers

You remember correctly.  I spent a couple of hours wrestling with
this, today.

However, an easier solution than removing all the extra carriage
returns from those files is to simply modify the lexer definition
so that ignores carriage returns like it does other whitespace.
Load up src/comerr/et_lex.lex.l, find the line that reads:

and add a \r:

Eric