[OpenAFS-devel] simpler way to deal with log archival?

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 09:39:21 -0600

I haven't done it yet, but I was planning on adding a "-datelog" option that
would datestamp the log files whenever they were opened. (Also was planning
on doing a -onelog option for salvager to get rid of the goofy multi-file
stuff at server startup.)

Any thoughts?

-- Nathan