[OpenAFS-devel] /etc/init.d/afs initscript for RedHat's

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
24 May 2001 13:39:29 -0400

Grf, I'm sorry about that.  This is my fault.  Umm..  I think
I'll just add some symlinks from /usr/afs/bin to /usr/bin.

Thanks.  (As you can tell, I never tested the server packaging)

-derek