[OpenAFS-devel] debug/optimize flags in Makefiles...

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
24 Oct 2001 20:05:01 -0400

I was thinking that for the first pass, just set CC, MT_CC, and KCC
based upon a large 'case' statement switched off the sysname.  Within
the case statement, make the assignments as based in the current
Makefile.`sys`.

In other words, I would say that as a first pass, don't do anything
special at all w.r.t. trying to configure these values.

-derek