[OpenAFS-devel] AFS On IRIX6.5.9 (07201610 IP19)

Koundinya koundinya@tataelxsi.co.in
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 14:17:58 +0000

Hello all,
	We are planning to install AFS on IRIX Box which is a 64 Bit
ONYX machine having dual R4400 CPU Boards. I would like to know
if AFS is dynamically loadable on IRIX6.5.x. This is very
important for us as we have too many proprietary drivers
statically linked into the Kernel and our admin does not want us
to add more. here is the uname -a output from our box:

bash-2.04# uname -a
IRIX64 scarlet 6.5 07201610 IP19

BTW, from where can the binary distribution be downloaded ?. Or
is it required that we download the source specific for IRIX and
then compile it ?.

Thanks in advance for any information provided.

Koundinya