[OpenAFS-devel] IA64 status

Herbert Huber Herbert.Huber@lrz-muenchen.de
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 09:40:47 +0200

--------------A5FE2579AA72CB972375F003

openafs does not work on IA64 yet! Besides the pam module, we have been
able to generate all of the client and server stuff. However starting the
afs client and listing some afs-related files crashed our maschine
reproducibly.

/Herbert

> What is the status of getting openafs to build on kernel 2.4.9-31 from
> redhat?  I have tried various snapshots and get lots of build errors
> that I am unable to resolve.
>
> Could someone outline the steps to get the snapshots to build so I can
> make sure I am doing everything correctly?
>
> Thank you.
>
> Michael
>
> --
>   Intel, Corp.
>   5000 W. Chandler Blvd.
>   Chandler, AZ  85226

--------------A5FE2579AA72CB972375F003

begin:vcard
n:Huber;Herbert
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Leibniz-Rechenzentrum;Gruppe Hochleistungssysteme
adr:;;Leibniz-Rechenzentrum der Bayerischen Akademie der Wissenschafte;München;;D-80333;Germany
version:2.1
email;internet:herbert.huber@lrz-muenchen.de
title:Dr.
x-mozilla-cpt:;0