[OpenAFS-devel] AFS server on Windows

Jean-Eric Cuendet jean-eric.cuendet@linkvest.com
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 11:45:35 +0200

Hi,
We have Windows servers that gives files to Windows users.
Now, we want to access these files with Linux.
Is it possible that a windows server gives those files through
WindowsSMB + AFS at the same time?
So Windows users would be happy with SMB and Linux users would be happy
with AFS?
I know that having an AFS server on Linux or Windows could serve files
to Linux and Windows clients but using AFS as the client for Windows is
not an option.

Other question:
Can we use our Win2k server as the AFS kerberos server?
And so, is it possible to access AFS files on Windows with Win2k domain
login? So without re-entering a password?

Thanks for your help
-jec

--
Jean-Eric Cuendet