[OpenAFS-devel] OpenAFS 1.2.6 on AIX 4.3.3 - /vicep structure or v3fshelper ???

Hartmut Reuter reuter@rzg.mpg.de
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 10:36:48 +0200

Using of the namei-interface is not a runtime option. It must have been
compiled accordingly. There is a configure option
--enable-namei-fileserver which should  set AFS_NAMEI_ENV in
afsconfig.h. We run (MR-AFS) namei-fileservers on all platforms. It has
also the advantage that you can copy a whole vice-partition just by
using tar.

Hartmut Reuter