[OpenAFS-devel] RX abort packets, and client sitting in "waiting for busy volume" state

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 10:15:14 -0600

Hmm... I must not be decoding the abort type packet completely. If the =
error code is the 4-byte integer after the Service ID, then it is =
0x0000006E, or 110. I didn't see any mention of that in the rx_packet =
structure though.=20

The trace is tiny if you want it.=20

-- Nathan