[OpenAFS-devel] Patch to add much more diagnostics to vos move when run with -verbose

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 15:16:08 -0600

Actually, since the diagnostic msg output touches about every other line
in the routine, it's kindof pointless not to reindent at the same time.
(Not re-indenting that subroutine when I did the changes would shrink
the size of the diff by maybe 10-15% at most.)=20

Yes, I'd prefer that the reindenting be done projectwide independently,
but if a patch is going to be submitted that changed so much of a
subroutine, it really is pointless to delay unless someone objects to
the different formatting.=20

-- Nathan