[OpenAFS-devel] Patch to add much more diagnostics to vos movewhen run with -verbose

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 07:54:08 -0600

Seems reasonable to me... It would be nice though to get some
re-indentation/re-formatting patches applies, if for no other reason
than to ease maintaining of the other patches until they can be applied.

-- Nathan