[OpenAFS-devel] Aaargh! Incompatible includes.

Derek Atkins openafs-devel@openafs.org
13 Feb 2002 13:56:24 -0500

Adam Thornton <adam@fsf.net> writes:

> I just want to build OpenAFS to use MIT K5 as its authentication source,
> and integrate with Samba and Cyrus IMAPD.  It really shouldn't be as
> hard as it is.

I dont know what's so special about SuSE -- the Red Hat RPMS build
OpenAFS and use MIT K5 as its authentication source.  It works just
fine.

Yes, there are compiler warnings during the build process, but I've
found that they can pretty much all be safely ignored.  What errors,
in partcular, are you seeing?

> Adam

-derek

--